Mechanical flow controller for clean liquids
The DW 182 is an inline flow controller for locally indicating the flow of homogeneous clean liquids without auxiliary power. It is suitable for horizontal or vertical pipes. The flow controller comes with flanged connections (DN15…65 / 1⁄2…21⁄2″). The measuring tube and connection is made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316 L). Two types of indicator are available: a linear scale with up to two alarm positions at the top and bottom of the indicator or a dial.
The DW 182 is particularly suitable for cost-effective flow detection in various applications that don't require high accuracy. It can deal with flows of up to 30,000 l/h or 132.09 GPM (US). There is also a high-temperature version on offer for operating conditions up to +300°C / +570°F. The DW 182 is available as non-hazardous, intrinsically safe or explosion-proof.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cost-effective inline device
- Housing removable under process conditions
- Permanent readings in any position
- With dial or linear scale with up to two alarm positions
- High reliability and repeatability (±3% of switching point)
- Wide range of wetted parts materials
- With optional stainless steel housing
- Individually calibrated and tested