The OPTIWAVE 1400 is a 2-wire 24 GHz radar (FMCW) level transmitter for liquids in water and wastewater applications. It is equally suited for continuous, non-contact level measurement of water from springs, rivers, lakes or the sea as well as rainwater, wastewater, sludge or other liquids in storage applications. The device features a robust 316L stainless steel housing and comes IP68 / NEMA 4X/6 rated for use in open air installations prone to flooding.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- 2-wire, loop-powered, with HART®7
- FMCW technology for greater resolution, just like the new 80 GHz generation
- Proven PP Drop antenna, insensitive to condensation or deposits
- Narrow beam angle (8°) for a sharp focus on the medium
- TBM (Tank Bottom Management) ensures reliable measurement even in empty tanks:
- dedicated algorithms to filter and compensate for irregular radar wave reflections that occur at tank bottom when the vessel is empty
- allows for quick and easy commissioning of tanks regardless of their size, material or geometry
- ±2 mm / ±0.08" accuracy
- Maintenance-free concept
- Installation and operation made simple, safe and secure
- Extensive choice of accessories
- PACTware™ HART® DD and DTM provided free of charge with full functionality
- 3-year warranty