OPTISENS COND 7200
Conductive conductivity sensor for hygienic applications
The OPTISENS COND 7200 is a sensor for conductive conductivity measurement in hygienic applications. It comes with two installation lengths (60 or 115 mm / 2.36 or 4.53”). The conductivity sensor features stainless steel sensor body and electrodes as well as an integrated temperature sensor (Pt100). Its fully sterilisable sensor design is particularly suitable for quality control in water conditioning or preparation in the food, beverage or pharmaceutical industry. For complying with strict sanitary standards, the surface of the sensor has a roughness of <0.8 μm. The OPTISENS COND 7200 operates with the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Available with low cell constants (0.01 and 0.1 l/cm)
- Fully sterilisable design
- Surface roughness of <0.8 μm
- Complies with FDA and EC1935/2004 regulations
- Certificates for material, cell constant, surface roughness and FDA conformity
- Low maintenance costs and a long life cycle
- Available with 4-pin right-angle plug (Hirschmann) or M12 connector
- With hygienic stainless steel body material
- With integrated temperature sensor
- For connection to the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter