The SMARTPAT COND 5200 is a 2-wire loop powered sensor for conductive conductivity measurement in harsh applications and hazardous areas (zone 0). The robust sensor type is equipped with graphite electrodes for use in aggressive media. It features an integrated temperature sensor (Pt1000) and a standard VP2 connector. Its standard process connection allows for direct installation in pipelines and tanks.
The SMARTPAT COND 5200 is part of the SMARTPAT product family - the first sensor line in the market featuring an integrated transmitter with built-in fieldbus communication (HART® 7) and current output. The real open standard enables a direct connection from sensor to the process control system. Unlike other commercially available conductivity sensors, there is no need for external transmitters. Thus, price and maintenance costs of the complete measuring point are considerably reduced.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- No external transmitter needed
- Wide dynamic range
- Robust sensor design, long lifespan
- With PEEK body material
- With integrated temperature sensor and standard VP2 connector
- Free of charge PACTwareTM FDT/DTM for easy handling of offline and online configuration
- Direct connection via standardized fieldbus (HART® 7)
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling
- IECEx, ATEX, QPS (zone 0)