The SMARTPAT COND 7200 is a 2-wire loop powered sensor for conductive conductivity measurement in hygienic applications. The sterilisable sensor type is equipped with stainless steel electrodes, an integrated temperature sensor (Pt1000) and a standard VP2 connector. Its hygienic process connection allows for a direct installation in pipelines and tanks in accordance with hygienic requirements.
The SMARTPAT COND 7200 is part of the SMARTPAT product family - the first sensor line in the market featuring an integrated transmitter with built-in fieldbus (HART® 7) communication and current output. The real open standard enables a direct connection from sensor to the process control system. Unlike other commercially available conductivity sensors, there is no need for external transmitters. Thus, price and maintenance costs of the complete measuring point are considerably reduced.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- No external transmitter needed
- Available with low cell constant
- Robust sensor design, long lifespan
- Hygienic stainless steel body material
- With integrated temperature sensor and standard VP2 connector
- Free of charge PACTwareTM FDT/DTM for easy handling of offline and online configuration
- Direct connection via standardized fieldbus (HART® 7)
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling