The OPTISENS ODO 2000 is a dissolved oxygen sensor with integrated temperature compensation. The optical sensor can be deployed in any size of water treatment plant to monitor and control oxygen concentration. The OPTISENS ODO 2000 operates with the OPTISENS MAC 100 analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Precise dissolved oxygen measurement in the ppm range with a resolution of 0.01 ppm
- Long-term stability due to reduced clogging by integrated spray cleaning nozzle (immersion version only)
- No media flow required
- Fast response times for all applications
- Long maintenance intervals: Optical membrane life >1 year (not exposed to sunlight)
- Calibration and configuration with the MAC 100 analytical transmitter
- Easy exchangeable optical disk
- Mounting option on a flexible telescopic rod (SENSOFIT IMM 2000) or via a flow-through assembly (SENSOFIT FLOW 2000 T or SENSOFIT FLOW 2000 Flow Cell)