OPTISENS ORP 8590
Potentiometric ORP sensor for water and wastewater applications
The OPTISENS ORP 8590 is an ORP sensor for general water and wastewater applications. The sensor type is equipped with a platinum electrode, a large ceramic diaphragm and a temperature sensor (Pt100). It features a robust design with CPVC body material. The sensor is available with an attached cable up to 10 m / 33 ft. It can be installed directly into a pipe or tank with the 3⁄4 NPT (male) process connection. The ORP sensor operates with the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Double junction for extended lifetime and wide application range
- Rugged ORP tip and fouling resistant, non-clogging reference junction
- With protective tips and easy to clean due to large design
- With robust CPVC body material
- Available with an attached cable up to 10 m / 33 ft
- Low maintenance costs and a long life cycle
- With integrated Pt100
- For connection to the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling