OPTISENS PH 8100
Potentiometric pH sensor for chemicals, industrial wastewater and low conductivity media (>2 μS/cm)
The OPTISENS PH 8100 is an all-purpose pH sensor for demanding applications in chemical and petrochemical industries as well as for process water, wastewater or other aggressive media. Its glass electrode is particularly suitable for use in highly alkaline solutions or applications with low conductive media (>2 μS/cm) and temperatures up to +130°C/ +266°F. The sensor is equipped with two open diaphragms to prevent clogging and to ensure reliable measurements. It is also available with integrated Pt100 for temperature compensation. Various mounting assemblies allow for easy installation and reliable handling of the sensor. The pH sensor can even be installed upside down. It operates with the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Clog-free design: Open glass capillary diaphragm ensures reliable measurement
- Upside-down mounting possible
- Special reference systems for extended lifetime and wide application range
- Resistant to solvents, strong acids and bases
- With integrated temperature sensor
- High temperature resistance
- For connection to the MAC 100or any suitable analytical transmitter
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling