The OPTISENS PH 8300 is a pH sensor for industrial or municipal wastewater, surface or process water applications. The glass sensor is equipped with a dirt-repellent PTFE diaphragm, making it particularly suitable for harsh applications. It is available with optional integrated Pt100 for temperature compensation. Various mounting assemblies allow for easy installation and reliable sensor handling. The pH sensor operates with the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Robust electrode with long poison diffusion path
- Low maintenance due to large dirt-repellent PTFE ring diaphragm
- Suitable for highly alkaline media and other harsh media
- With optional integrated temperature sensor
- For connection to the MAC 100or any suitable analytical transmitter
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling