OPTISENS TSS 3000
Optical total suspended solids sensor for wastewater applications
The OPTISENS TSS 3000 is a total suspended solids sensor for wastewater applications in various industries. It offers different sensor options with multiple optical path lengths for various concentration ranges. The alternating light 4-beam technology of the sensor enables a higher reliability of the measurement than with classic single beam technologies. 2 NIR LEDs (880 nm) light sources and 2 detectors compensate for most errors caused by dirt, aging or light source variations.
The OPTISENS TSS 3000 has no optical windows and is thus glass free. By measuring directly through the PP material layer, measurement errors and sealing problems due to the window material are no longer an issue. The sensor comes with 11⁄4 NPT thread that makes it easily fit into an immersion assembly. The sensor can operate in conjunction with the MAC 300 analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Transmitted light absorption principle with pulsed NIR 880 nm
- With 2 NIR LEDs (880nm) light sources and 2 detectors
- Ratiometric correction of the measuring signals compensates for build-up of contaminants or aging effects in the device
- Multiple path lengths: 10, 20, 40 mm 0.4, 0.8, 1.6"
- For various concentration ranges
- For connection to the MAC 300 analytical transmitter
- For installation with immersion assembly SENSOFIT IMM 2000