Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for surface temperature measurement in industrial applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-G10 is a clamp-on surface temperature assembly (RTD) with spring-loaded tip. The resistance temperature device is suitable for temperature measurement on pipes, storage tanks or in any application where immersion or insertion of the sensor is not desired or possible. Its measuring range is -50…+200°C / -58…+390°F. The stainless steel RTD sensor features a neck tube of Ø10mm / 0.39 inch. The spring-loaded measuring tip (Ø6 mm / 0.25 inch) of the OPTITEMP TRA-G10 guarantees contact at all times. For faster response times, a tip made of silver is available on request. The tip is protected from the ambient temperature by a gasket. An IP68 rated version of the sensor is also available.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Non-intrusive surface temperature measurement of pipes, storage tanks etc.
- Spring-loaded tip to maintain optimal surface contact (spring travel: 40 mm / 1.57 inch)
- Measuring tip thermally insulated against the environment
- With connection head and neck tube
- Sheath material: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L)
- Standard and customised insertion lengths
- With optional transmitter and display