Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for lower temperature applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-S11 is a threaded RTD sensor assembly with a straight welded multipart thermowell (based on form 8). The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications can be screwed directly to the process pipe or tank. The RTD is predominantly used in applications with lower process temperatures up to +150°C / +302°F. It is suitable for temperature measurement of liquids and gases, at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. The OPTITEMP TRA-S11 is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of liquids and gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx