Resistance (RTD) cable sensor for surface temperature measurement in industrial applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-G30 is a clamp-on surface temperature sensor (RTD) with spring-loaded tip. The resistance cable sensor is suitable for temperature measurement on pipes and tanks or in any application where immersion or insertion of the sensor is not desired or possible. The temperature sensor has a small form factor and is designed to be placed underneath pipe insulation or on an uninsulated surface. Its measuring range is -50…+200°C / -58…+390°F. The RTD sensor is made of PTFE and features a stainless steel sheath. The PTFE isolates the measuring element from the ambient environment. The spring-loaded measuring tip of the OPTITEMP TRA-G30 guarantees contact at all times. For faster response times, a spring-loaded tip made of silver is available on request.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Non-intrusive surface temperature measurement of pipes, storage tanks etc.
- For process applications where immersion or insertion of the sensor is not desired or possible
- Spring-loaded tip to maintain optimal surface contact (spring travel: 40 mm / 1.57 inch)
- Measuring tip thermally insulated against the environment
- Sheath material: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L)
- Standard and customised insertion lengths
- With optional transmitter and display
- Ingress protection: IP68