The OPTIBAR DP 7060 is a differential pressure transmitter with integrated absolute pressure measurement. It offers a high degree of modularity for various flow, hydrostatic level or process pressure applications. For DP flow measurements it can be perfectly combined with the KROHNE primary elements (e.g. orifice plates or pitot tubes). Equipped with diaphragm seals, it is the right choice for hydrostatic level, interface, density or demanding DP process applications. Featuring a quick response time of just 125 ms, the DP transmitter offers high accuracy and measurement stability under all process conditions.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Outstanding temperature and static pressure stability even under harsh conditions
- Unique 3D linearisation of transmitter: compensation for all influencing factors at virtually all possible combinations
- Very good repeatability and long-term stability of the measuring signal
- Integrated absolute pressure measurement for lowest possible influence of static pressure changes on the signal while providing an additional process signal
- Very quick step response times <125 ms
- Combined DP, SP and T measurements for maximum process security
- Compact measuring cell with low weight
- Turndown ratio up to 100:1, higher upon request
- Extensive diagnostic and parameterization functions on the display and adjustment module or the user-friendly and free DTMs
- Wireless device commissioning, verification and monitoring with the OPTICHECK Pressure Mobile app
- Ex ia, Ex d approvals
- SIL 2/3